Attention! National Agency on Corruption Prevention (hereinafter referred to as the NACP) has approved new clarifications regarding rights of exposers to confidentiality and anonymity, which can be found on the official NACP’s website at https://wiki.nazk.gov.ua/category/vykryvachi-koruptsiyi/shhodo-zabezpechennya-prava-vykryvacha-na-konfidentijnist-ta-anonimnist/
If you became aware of violation of the anti-corruption legislation by employees of the STS and its territorial bodies, you can report it in the following ways:
- using postal means to the address: 04053, Kyiv, Lvivska Square, 8;
- to the official e-mail address of the Office for Prevention and Detection of Corruption firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to the anti-corruption service “Pulse”: e-mail email@example.com;
- by the telecommunication means, by multi-channel telephone number 0 800 501 007 choosing on the interactive voice answering machine: “5” to individuals direction and “7” to employees of the STS;
- in writing form through employees of the Office for Prevention and Detection of Corruption of the State Tax Service;
- directly by phone to the employee of Corruption Prevention and Detection Department of the STS.
It should be noted that Procedure for organizing work with reports about corruption submitted by exposers in the State Tax Service and its bodies is regulated by Order of the State Tax Service as of 03.09.2020 № 468, which can be found at: https://tax.gov.ua/diyalnist-/zakonodavstvo-pro-diyalnis/nakazi-pro-diyalnist/74747.html
Reports about corruption can be done by both tax officials and business without attribution, ie anonymously through any communication channel.
We clarify that exposer is not legally responsible for reporting about possible corruption facts or corruption-related offenses, other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On Corruption Prevention”, dissemination of information specified in report, despite any breach of such official, civil, labor or other duties or obligations by such communication.
Such anonymous report of violation of the anti-corruption legislation is subject to mandatory review if the information contained therein relates to a specific person and contains factual data that can be verified.